SINGAPORE DELIVERY TIMES AND COST
Delivery is free of charge for customers based in Singapore. The delivery time for addresses in Singapore is approximately 5 working days. Please note, your purchase may take longer to arrive during sales events and festive season. The delivery times here do not apply to custom order purchases
Selected goods may be shipped from Italy. In such a case, the delivery times is between 7 and 14 days subject to foreign custom clearance. For shipments from Italy, only Express shipping is available. There will not be any additional cost for such delivery options.
Once your order has left us, you will receive a SMS / FB message / email containing an airway bill number to track its progress online.
We use 3rd party delivery services e.g. SingPost, TAQBIN, HIPVAN. The service provider may vary from shipment to shipment. This information will be made available to you when we update you on the airway bill tracking number.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TIMES AND COST
The following display the charges and estimated delivery times for the various regions, outside of Singapore. Please note, your purchase may take longer to arrive during sales events and festive season. The delivery times here do not apply to custom order purchases.
The delivery times for addresses outside of Singapore is approximately 14 working days. This does not include any possible time delayed due to controls and checks occurring at the destination borders and customs agencies.
EX-WORK BULK ORDER DELIVERY
The following terms are applicable to corporate gift and wholesale orders.
The prices quoted for bulk orders do not include shipping cost nor customs tax or any related import tax which may be applicable in client’s country. Shipment cost may be quoted based on shipping requirements by client and will be indicated on the order confirmation form.
The delivery date quoted on purchase order is the date in which goods may be collected from origin of production. To ensure prompt delivery, client should advise 72 Smalldive specifically any delivery procedures and customs declarations related to the country in which products would be delivered to.
It is in good faith that 72 Smalldive will abide by all necessary delivery specifications and customs declaration pertaining to the country to which products would be shipped to.
In any situation should products be held at customs despite all precautions taken by 72 Smalldive, 72 Smalldive should not be held liable for delay of the delivery nor any additional cost incurred in retrieving the goods from customs.
- Once your order has left us, you will receive an email containing an air waybill number to track its progress online.
- Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum
- Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes a 24 hour period where your items will be processed and dispatched by our warehouse. Please note this can take longer during our sale periods
- We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize the potential impact of custom delays on our international customers
- While we aim to ensure that all orders are received when expected, delivery to a remote destination is not always guaranteed to arrive within the specified shipping timeframe
Social ID / Tax ID Number
Purchases shipped to many international destinations require a tax ID number for collection. To avoid any possible delays, please ensure you have this information when the courier company contacts you.
Exotic Skin Products
We do not ship exotic reptilian hide outside of Singapore. However if you wish to custom order an item in exotic hide, we highly recommend you consult / hire a broker to ensure you comply with the necessity regulations prior to making a purchase as your product could conficated if you fail to do this.
As clearance procedures vary between Chinese gateways, please contact your local TNT to receive further information.
If your order contains footwear, you must hire a licensed broker to clear customs.
A copy of the following documents must be provided to our courier agency when shipments arrive to the destinations below:
Saudi Arabia - your Saudi National ID or valid resident permit (Iqama)
Bahrain - your Civil Population Registration (CPR or ID Card)
Qatar - your Qatar Identification Number (QID)
The Federal Customs Service of Russia calculates customs fees based on the total value of goods imported by each customer within a one month period.
We recommend that you keep track of the orders you place, as in a small number of areas in Russia, if you exceed the monthly import threshold amount, your purchase will be sent back to us. .
All South Korean postcodes must now be 5 digits. To avoid any possible delays, make sure your postcode is entered correctly when placing your order.
For orders over 75 EUR, TNT will need you to provide one of the following pieces of information:
- TR ID number (if you are a Turkish citizen)
- VAT number (for deliveries to a company address)
- Passport number (non-residents)
TNT will contact you for this once your order arrives in Turkey, and your details will be stored for future shipments.
72 SMALLDIVE requires you to sign for your delivery. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by 72 SMALLDIVE and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
Please liaise with our local delivery agencies if you are not present at the destination address to sign for the delivery. You may request for a change in delivery address with our courier agency, with provision of identification documents and other necessary details required by our courier agency. In such situation, you accept the transfer of responsibility from 72 SMALLDIVE to you.
TAXES & DUTIES
- To ensure that the most accurate pricing, taxes and delivery costs please liaise with our borders and customs offices for further details
- We ship to the US and Canada on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, which means that all relevant import taxes and duties will be included in the final purchase price. The countries we shipped on a DDP basis are
- United States of America
- For DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) delivery, as the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. As we are unable to advise the amount this may be, we will always seek your confirmation by email prior to dispatching a DDU order. Please look out for this email to ensure timely dispatch of your order.
- Your social ID / Tax code may be required when making payments for taxes and duties on your purchases.
- We do not refund your purchase if items are confiscated as a result of non compliance to the payment of taxes and duties or failure to provide your social ID / tax code for identification purposes.