The full terms of services, shipping information, delivery times, and policies regarding returns and exchanges are detailed in this page.
TERMS OF SERVICES
72 SMALLDIVE's ("we" "us") website(s) (our "Site" or "Sites") and related services are made available to you in accordance with the following the Term of Service (collectively, the "TOS"). Please read the terms of service carefully before placing any orders on www.72smalldive.com. We recommend you should keep a copy of the TOS for future reference.
72 SMALLDIVE is a trading name of 72 SMALLDIVE PTE LTD, a company registered in Singapore under registration number 201026961R. Our registered address is 72 Smalldive Pte. Ltd. Block 28, Bkt Batok St 52 #15-03 Guilin View, Singapore 659248. If you have any comments about 72 SMALLDIVE, you can send us a message via ENQUIRY
We may modify the TOS from time to time. Please read the TOS and check back often. If you do not agree to any change to the TOS then you must immediately stop using the Site. Any changes made after you have placed an order will not affect that order unless we are required to make the change by law.
To use some of the services or features made available to you on this Site you may need to register. When you register you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change, please notify us immediately at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. We may also change registration requirements from time to time.
ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE
In order to make purchases on the Site you will be required to provide your personal details. In particular, you must provide your real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. Furthermore, you will be required to provide payment details that you represent and warrant are both valid and correct and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing information provided.
The Site is available only to individuals and others who meet the 72 SMALLDIVE terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid credit/debit card by a bank acceptable to 72 SMALLDIVE, whose applications are acceptable to 72 SMALLDIVE and who have authorised 72 SMALLDIVE to process a charge or charges on their credit/debit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase. 72 SMALLDIVE reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address.
By making an offer to purchase merchandise you expressly authorise us to perform credit checks and where 72 SMALLDIVE feels necessary, to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties, including but not limited to your credit/debit card number or credit reports (including credit reports for your spouse if you reside in a community property jurisdiction), to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit/debit card, to obtain an initial credit/debit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
Furthermore, you agree that we may use Personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
72 SMALLDIVE offers products for sale that are in stock and available for dispatch from our distribution center. Occasionally however, we may be waiting for shipments from our production centers. Consequently you may from time to time be given the possibility of making an Advance Payment or Custom Order selected items in which case you are able to make an Advance Purchase. This will ensure that you receive this item in priority once item is available. 72 SMALLDIVE will only take Advance Purchase orders for stock that has been scheduled for delivery. In such purchases, the delivery times is non standard and will be communicated to you serparately via a confirmation email. Your rights regarding Advance Purchase are the same as those for any other purchase at 72 SMALLDIVE. Alternatively, you may simply choose to register your email address for notification of arrival of the selected merchandise not held in stock.
Items received into stock may be pre-allocated to satisfy Advance Payment orders and customers making Advance Payments will receive items in priority to customers on the Waiting List or customers ordering through the Site for immediate delivery. Please be aware that we may be unable to deliver selected Advance Payment merchandise due to production problems or quality check issues identified when we receive an order into stock. In these circumstances we will notify you by email and refund the Advance Payment to your credit/debit card within thirty days of being advised that merchandise has become unavailable.
If you have registered your email address for notification of the arrival of a specific product featured on our Site, we will attempt to notify you by email within 48 hours of the product becoming available on the Site.
72 SMALLDIVE will store a record of your transactions for a minimum of one year.
Prices shown on the Site are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) are not inclusive of GST at the applicable rate. You may select other currencies in the top right hand corner of the site to verify the pricing in USD, EUR, and JPN YEN.
All prices and offers remain valid as advertised from time to time. The price of a product displayed on the Site at the time the order is accepted will be honoured, except in cases of patent error.
From time to time, prices are subject to change in response to currency exchange rate changes, markdowns and other commercial factors. The price applicable to your order will be the price current at the time your order is accepted.
Customers purchasing from a country served as DDP will incur relevant import duty and tax. These costs are included in the final purchase price. Customers purchasing from a country served as DDU will be charged for the items purchased and shipping costs only. Import duty or tax costs will be invoiced to you directly from DHL or an import broker appointed by you. We recommend you contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price prior to purchase completion.
If you are a customer whose credit/debit card is not denominated in SGD, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
SALE PRICE ADJUSTMENT POLICY
72 SMALLDIVE is happy to offer a Sale Price Adjustment on items purchased up to 7 days prior to the commencement date of a sale. Please be aware that the exact style and size of an item must be available for purchase at the time your request is made before any adjustment in the sale price can be approved. All approved Sale Price Adjustments will be credited in the form of a store credit which will be valid for 6 months.
We are unable to offer price adjustment on items originally purchased in a sale or on any special promotion items that are temporarily reduced in price. Once an item has been purchased at a discounted sale price, no price adjustment will be offered should the item be further marked-down.
ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it.
Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and 72 SMALLDIVE will be completed when we email you to confirm the goods have been dispatched. The sale contract is therefore concluded in SINGAPORE and the language of the contract is English. Neither our third party payment processor nor our nominated courier has the authority to accept an order on behalf of 72 SMALLDIVE.
We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within the TOS.
We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the Site whether or not that merchandise has been sold, removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Site, refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Whilst every effort is made to make sure details on our website are accurate, we may from time to time discover an error in the pricing of products. If we discover an error in the pricing of a product in your order, we will let you know as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to accept or fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price and reserve the right to cancel such an order that has been accepted or is in transit. If you order a product that is priced incorrectly for any reason, we will email or telephone you to inform you that we have not accepted your order and/or that the relevant part of your order has been cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods, we shall refund the full amount as soon as we are able. In the event that products are recalled in transit, we will process your refund once the products have been returned to us.
The following terms and conditions apply to 72 Smalldive's custom order or pre-order service. Customer is considered to have agreed to the terms upon making payment for the order. The terms and conditions stated here do not overwrite any existing terms of sales and delivery which are applicable to all online transactions, with the exception of cancellation and refund policies.
CUSTOMIZATION ORDER TERMS
The following describes the agreement applicable for all pre-order and custom order purchases.
Upon confirmation of a custom / pre-order, a customer shall receive an email, detailing the specifications of the customized / pre-ordered product. No verbal or written confirmation in response to the above mentioned email is required from the customer with the following exceptions
In the case of cancellation, the customer is required to sent an email informing the company within 5 working days after order transaction.
- Change of Order
In the case of requesting for a change, the customer is required to sent an email informing the company within 5 working days after the order has been placed. The company shall communicate with the customer with an updated email detailing the specifications of the customized / pre-ordered product. The customer is required to confirm to subsequent email with regards to the changes indicated.
Refunds for pre-order or custom-order items are strictly applicable to cancellations made within 5 working days after order transaction, as specified on clause 2.1. Any changes referred in clause 2.2 are limited to change of leather colors or any other options available on the product sale page. A change to a non standard option will be considered as an exception request. Any additional charges or extended delivery date will be communicated to the customer via email if 72 Smalldive agrees to accept the customer's exception request.
The delivery date indicated on the confirmation email is an estimated date. The production time of an ordered item is approximately 4-6 weeks from the 5th working day after an order transaction, or after any request for the change is agreed and acknowledged by the customer and company, whichever is applicable. The production time of an ordered item may be extended during high demand months which include: July, August, November, and December. Customers with orders intended for delivery before Christmas are advised to finalize their orders by before the last working day of September
CORPORATE GIFT ORDER TERMS
The following describes the agreement applicable for all corporate gift order purchases
- Upon receiving client’s order, a pro-forma invoice for a full or partial payment (50% deposit) and a order confirmation agreement will be sent to the client.
- Sales order is only honored upon the receipt of this deposit and the signed order confirmation agreement.
- If only partial payment is made, we will send a second pro-forma invoice for the balance payment. The balance payment must be made prior to our shipping of goods
- Production of the client’s ordered goods will proceed only upon the receipt of a signed confirmation agreement and full/partial payment. The signatory must be an approved purchaser acting on behalf of the client-company.
- Change request must be submitted
- any day before the submission of the signed order confirmation for
- or 3 Days after signed order confirmation form is submitted
Cancellation request must be submitted any day before the submission of the signed order confirmation form or 3 Days after signed order confirmation form is submitted
Payment refund, excluding bank transfer fees charges, will be administered to any cancellation within the above stipulated times.
Clients are to cover all bank transfer charges and currency exchange commissions for refunds due to cancellation of orders.
As products are hand-made and consist of natural materials, there will be variations in color tones, shades, textures, and dimensions. Notwithstanding, 72 Smalldive will ensure that style and design of each item adheres to that of the sample product show in the catalogue, during the fair, or at our showroom.
For customers without an agreed payment term, products will only be shipped upon the receipt of the remaining balance of the sales invoice.
As the delivery time quoted depends on the response of the client, 72 Smalldive does not accept any responsibility for late delivery that is not in any case caused by 72 Smalldive. Should production and delivery be delayed, for whatever reasons, 72 Smalldive will communicate to the client via email unless client requests to be informed by other communication mode. Client are requested to consider a 14 working days window period in addition to our quoted estimated time of delivery for lead time incurred by fund transfers, time zone differences, and other sales-administrative related matters.
72 Smalldive does not accept any responsibility for any loss, theft, nor damage of the products during shipment. Any insurance for the shipment should be borne by the client.
If defect product is incurred during our production process, 72 Smalldive will replace a defected item with the new similar item, unless the item is not longer in production. In the latter case, we may either provide an alternative item or refund the client the unit price of the item and the relevant delivery charges.
Agents and sales representatives may have differing rules for wholesale orders. Exceptions ruling may apply for any differing terms and conditions stated in agents / sales representative signed agreement with clients
The TOS together with all our policies and procedures will be governed by and construed in accordance to the relevant Singapore law and the relevant courts of Singapore will have exclusive jurisdiction.
SINGAPORE DELIVERY TIMES AND COST
Delivery is free of charge for customers based in Singapore. The delivery time for addresses in Singapore is approximately 5 working days. Please note, your purchase may take longer to arrive during sales events and festive season. The delivery times here do not apply to custom order purchases
Selected goods may be shipped from Italy. In such a case, the delivery times is between 7 and 14 days subject to foreign custom clearance. For shipments from Italy, only Express shipping is available. There will not be any additional cost for such delivery options.
Once your order has left us, you will receive a SMS / FB message / email containing an airway bill number to track its progress online.
We use 3rd party delivery services e.g. SingPost, TAQBIN, HIPVAN. The service provider may vary from shipment to shipment. This information will be made available to you when we update you on the airway bill tracking number.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY TIMES AND COST
The following display the charges and estimated delivery times for the various regions, outside of Singapore. Please note, your purchase may take longer to arrive during sales events and festive season. The delivery times here do not apply to custom order purchases.
The delivery times for addresses outside of Singapore is approximately 14 working days. This does not include any possible time delayed due to controls and checks occurring at the destination borders and customs agencies.
EX-WORK BULK ORDER DELIVERY
The following terms are applicable to corporate gift and wholesale orders.
The prices quoted for bulk orders do not include shipping cost nor customs tax or any related import tax which may be applicable in client’s country. Shipment cost may be quoted based on shipping requirements by client and will be indicated on the order confirmation form.
The delivery date quoted on purchase order is the date in which goods may be collected from origin of production. To ensure prompt delivery, client should advise 72 Smalldive specifically any delivery procedures and customs declarations related to the country in which products would be delivered to.
It is in good faith that 72 Smalldive will abide by all necessary delivery specifications and customs declaration pertaining to the country to which products would be shipped to.
In any situation should products be held at customs despite all precautions taken by 72 Smalldive, 72 Smalldive should not be held liable for delay of the delivery nor any additional cost incurred in retrieving the goods from customs.
- Once your order has left us, you will receive an email containing an air waybill number to track its progress online.
- Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum
- Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes a 24 hour period where your items will be processed and dispatched by our warehouse. Please note this can take longer during our sale periods
- We work closely with our shipping partner to minimize the potential impact of custom delays on our international customers
- While we aim to ensure that all orders are received when expected, delivery to a remote destination is not always guaranteed to arrive within the specified shipping timeframe
Social ID / Tax ID Number
Purchases shipped to many international destinations require a tax ID number for collection. To avoid any possible delays, please ensure you have this information when the courier company contacts you.
Exotic Skin Products
We do not ship exotic reptilian hide outside of Singapore. However if you wish to custom order an item in exotic hide, we highly recommend you consult / hire a broker to ensure you comply with the necessity regulations prior to making a purchase as your product could conficated if you fail to do this.
As clearance procedures vary between Chinese gateways, please contact your local TNT to receive further information.
If your order contains footwear, you must hire a licensed broker to clear customs.
A copy of the following documents must be provided to our courier agency when shipments arrive to the destinations below:
Saudi Arabia - your Saudi National ID or valid resident permit (Iqama)
Bahrain - your Civil Population Registration (CPR or ID Card)
Qatar - your Qatar Identification Number (QID)
The Federal Customs Service of Russia calculates customs fees based on the total value of goods imported by each customer within a one month period. We recommend that you keep track of the orders you place, as in a small number of areas in Russia, if you exceed the monthly import threshold amount, your purchase will be sent back to us. .
All South Korean postcodes must now be 5 digits. To avoid any possible delays, make sure your postcode is entered correctly when placing your order.
For orders over 75 EUR, TNT will need you to provide one of the following pieces of information:
- TR ID number (if you are a Turkish citizen)
- VAT number (for deliveries to a company address)
- Passport number (non-residents)
TNT will contact you for this once your order arrives in Turkey, and your details will be stored for future shipments.
72 SMALLDIVE requires you to sign for your delivery. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by 72 SMALLDIVE and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
Please liaise with our local delivery agencies if you are not present at the destination address to sign for the delivery. You may request for a change in delivery address with our courier agency, with provision of identification documents and other necessary details required by our courier agency. In such situation, you accept the transfer of responsibility from 72 SMALLDIVE to you.
TAXES & DUTIES
- To ensure that the most accurate pricing, taxes and delivery costs please liaise with our borders and customs offices for further details
- We ship to the US and Canada on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means that all relevant import taxes and duties will not be included in the final purchase price.
- For DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) delivery, as the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
- Your social ID / Tax code may be required when making payments for taxes and duties on your purchases.
- We do not refund your purchase if items are confiscated as a result of non compliance to the payment of taxes and duties or failure to provide your social ID / tax code for identification purposes.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- If your purchase isn't quite right you have 15 days from the date you received your order to exchange or return.
- Customers pays for shipping cost and handling duties and taxes for returns and exchanges
- To avoid Customs charges please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS'.
- Items must be returned to us unused with all labels still attached. Returns that do not meet our policy will be sent back to the customer
- If your purchased product is a products from our dropship merchant, the return policy may differ from our general terms and will be indicated on the product information page if
- Custom-ordered goods purchased via our bespoke service and corporate gift service, unless damaged or faulty. may not be returned or exchanged.
- Please note that we are only able to offer size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it for a payment credit and purchase the new item separately.
- There is no charge to exchange items for a different size, however all exchanges are based on stock availability. Shipping cost must be paid by customers for size replacement item, but if you are based outside Singapore you will also need to pay taxes and duties on this.
- To avoid Customs charges please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS'.
- To exchange an item, request a return via Enquiry, specifying the new size that you require. For exchanges outside Singapore, you will receive an email with the new size specification. You will be asked to review and confirm the exchange item
- For products from corporate gift orders, products are non-exchangeable
- If you have received an item as a gift, you may exchange it for any available item from our store at the time of exchange
- Please be aware that you may need to pay any cost difference, additional shipping, taxes and import duties.
- Due to systematic limitations, 72 SMALLDIVE is unable to issue store credits, your preference to delay the exchange may only be handled manually.
- You have up to 6 months from the date of return to exchange for a product on our website
- Corporate gifts may only be returned by the original purchaser
For products from corporate gift orders, products are non-returnable nor exchangeable. Corporate gift products may be returned and refunded in the following cases:
- Customized product differs from the order specification or any subsequent changed order specification
- Product has been delivered with manufacturing fault.
- Product is damaged, due to manufacturing fault, within 6 months
- To arrange a gift return and exchange, please email email@example.com
- Your item(s) should be sent back to us within 14 days of your purchase. Returns outside these time frames may be accepted at the discretion of 72 SMALLDIVE and may only be refunded in the form of a online voucher.
- Items purchased via our drop shipping merchants must be sent directly to merchants within 10 days of receiving your product. The mode of shipment must be traceable and all general terms on returns and exchanges stated above applies
- All refund and exchange request must be accompanied with a proof of purchase e.g. paper or online receipt
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within 6 months of purchase. The 6-month guarantee does not apply to consumable goods such as grooming, cosmetics, and perishable products
- Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- Please note that factory seconds, product samples, and past seasoned items purchased via our Outlet segment may carry production imperfections and are not considered to be faulty.
- If your item is faulty when you receive it, you can return it for a refund. Simply request a return through Enquiry. You will be asked to show your purchase receipt or invoice and send the faulty goods back to us within 5 days of receiving your order.
- If you discover a fault after this time, but within six months of purchase, you can still return it. Where possible, we will offer to repair the item. If it cannot be repaired and the same product is still available, we will send you a replacement. If the same product is no longer available, you are entitled to a full refund.
- The above may not apply to goods purchased from our drop ship vendors. In cases where drop ship vendors do not uphold any refund policy for defective goods within 6 months of usage, 72 Smalldive will refund the item with a online gift voucher.
- If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability.
For all faulty items outside of our Returns Policy, please contact customerserviceAT72smalldive.com
- Outlet goods refer to any products listed on our outlet sale section
- The prices of these goods undergone significant reductions due to the following reasons
- Past season and last piece stocks
- Factory seconds with minor imperfection
- The condition of the products are detailed on the description segment
- Please note that imperfection of products does not imply defect. Such imperfection may, but not only, include
- Uneven leather tan / patina
- Evident leather grain, crease and folds
- Skewed threading
- Any conditions indicated on product information page
- By purchasing the item, you have agreed to accepting the indicated condition of the discount outlet item
- Returns and exchange of undamaged discount outlet products purchased via our outlet section are non refundable nor exchangeable. We may only be able to offer (size) exchanges subject to availability
- If size exchanges or product exchange is unavailable, a refund in online discount voucher will be offered
RECEIVING A REFUND
- Your refund will either be credited to the original payment method and will include shipping costs for faulty items or for orders cancelled. Shipping costs will not be refunded for returned and exchanged items returned.
- We can only credit the refund upon receiving the item in good condition (for undamaged goods)
- The processing time for a refund is within 5 days once product condition is ascertained.
- For drop shipped items from our partner vendors, the refund processing time may vary. You will be notified of the refund processing time specific to the product returned if the it may take more than 5 days for the refund.
- If your order has been sent to a destination within Singapore, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside Singapore, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly. As this may not be available for all countries, we recommend that you hire a customs broker if you wish to claim back duties on returned merchandise.
- Please note that refunds can take up to 15 working days (from the date we receive the returned product) to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on 72 SMALLDIVE. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers.
- Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately via ENQUIRY.
- Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.
- Free collection does not apply to items returned from a different country to the original shipping destination or to orders cancelled.
- We prefer that items are returned to us via TNT or our recommended couriers, to ensure that they are protected and insured during transit. However, you may return the goods by any secure means.
- We request that you contact us at ENQUIRY in relation to such returns. Please note that we may not accept liability for goods that are not returned via TNT or our recommended courier provider.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
- The following cancellation policies do not apply to corporate gift orders nor customized orders
- You have the right to cancel your order with us provided you give us written notice within 1 days after the day which you acquire the product.
- Please communicate your cancellation request via ENQUIRY
- Failing to cancel the order on the 2nd day from the day which you acquire the product, your request will be treated as a product return request. All clauses under Returns and Exchanges and the following conditions shall apply.
- On receipt of your cancellation request, Customer Service will email to confirm your return.
- Please acknowledge and confirm the email.
- We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse
- We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us at the address indicated on our email.
- Please retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
- Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment, as our free shipping does not apply to orders cancelled.
- All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to.
- We will refund the full value of your order, including shipping costs if applicable, within 14 days of receiving your returned product. If we do not receive the product, we will arrange to have it collected from you at your cost.
- Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order if you give us formal written notice of cancellation any time after your order has been placed, up until 1 calendar days from the day after you receive your order, by email as described above.
CANCELLING CORPORATE GIFT ORDERS
- Cancellation request must be submitted
- Any day before the submission of the signed order confirmation form
- 3 Days after signed order confirmation form is submitted and full or partial payment is made
- Payment refund, excluding bank transfer fees charges, will be administered to only cancellations within the above stipulated times.
RETURN GOODS PROCEDURE
- Please email customerservice@72Smalldive.com if any of your purchases have been delivered without 72 SMALLDIVE product tags.
- All returns should be requested before you send your purchase back to us. Unidentified items will be returned to the sender.
- Please return all items, including the dust bag and box. When you try them on, stand on a carpeted surface to protect the soles.
- Bags/ Accessories
- All designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included with your return..
- Grooming & Candles
- Grooming products should be sent in the original packaging unopened. Please note, both candles and fragrance are final sale and cannot be returned due to transport restrictions.
- Repeated returns
- We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience even easier. However, customers returning items repeatedly may be refused at our discretion.
- 72 Smalldive does not offer duty refunds
- Customers are requested to liaise with their local borders and customs offices with regards to claiming for refund of taxes and duties for the item returned.