72 Smalldive is one of Singapore’s award-winning pioneer slow fashion label.
As a slow fashion advocate, it upholds the philosophy of Shokunin, a Japanese term that not only defines a commitment to traditional craftsmanship but also an attitude for social consciousness. Hence, provenance is an essential feature of the label’s products. The label takes on a holistic perspective in its product design and development; that approach entails seeking out ethical suppliers, maintaining transparency on product provenance, supporting traditional craftsmanship, and avoiding production processes that incur excessive wastage.
To date, the label collaborates with various artisan workshops in Milan, Italy and Alicante, Spain for its production of leather bags and small leather goods. It’s fine premium leather and solid brass accessories are completely sourced from Italy.
Since its official launch in 2010, the label’s intent-driven approach and its fine products have endeared to a steadily growing clique of customer, who identify with the label’s beliefs in constructing a positive and meaningful way to shop. This has also led to the numerous features of the label in international publications such as British GQ, Vogue UK, Vogue Italy, and Vanity Fair Italy.
- Worldwide custom-order service available for a selection of wallets and bags delivered approximately within 1 to 1.5 months.
- Worldwide corporate gifting order service with low minimum quantity requirements.
- All-year employee shopping benefits program available for small and medium size companies.
- Supports social-causes: A partner with Aparecio Foundation (Chicago)
and Gift&Take (Singapore)
- Design&Design Award | Paris | 2009
- Nuyou Outstanding Labels | Singapore | 2014
- Pitti Uomo “New Beats” | Florence | 2014
- A’ Design Award | Milan | 2015
- First Singapore Pop Up with custom order service at Takashimaya Deparment Store and Robinsons Department Store in 2017
B28, #15-03, Bukit Batok Street 52 Singapore
Via Balduccio da Pisa 10
By Appointment Only
By Appointment Only