Belt Size Guide
This belt size guide is for all genders. The following information will help you determine the belt size that fits you.
Illustrating with Belt Size S 90/105
- Our belt sizes are describe in the following format AB/AC
- In this instance, AB is the length from A to B = 90 cm; and AC is the length from A to C = 105 cm
- For a good fit, the circumference of your waist + 2 inches should correspond to length AB
- Always choose the next larger size when you are unable to find the exact size fit
- With woven, elastic, or casual belts, you may also pick one size larger if you wish to have a longer belt strap to be knotted after buckling up.
ANOTHER QUICK WAY TO DETERMINE BELT SIZE:
- Check on the underside of your belt where size is usually printed
- This approach is not valid if size information is not printed on the belt or your belt has been altered before.
BELT SIZE CHART REFERENCES
BY WAIST LENGTH / APPAREL SIZES
The following matches your ready-to-wear garment sizes with suggested belt sizes. It is important to note that Ready-To-Wear (RTW) sizing varies vastly with garment manufacturers. A more accurate way to determine your belt size, is by measuring waist girth or referring to belts you already own.