This belt size guide is for all genders. The following information will help you determine the belt size that fits you.
Illustrating with Belt Size S 90/105
- Our belt sizes are describe in the following format AB/AC
- In this instance, AB is the length from A to B = 90 cm; and AC is the length from A to C = 105 cm
- For a good fit, the circumference of your waist + 2 inches should correspond to length AB
- Always choose the next larger size when you are unable to find the exact size fit
- With woven, elastic, or casual belts, you may also pick one size larger if you wish to have a longer belt strap to be knotted after buckling up.
ANOTHER QUICK WAY TO DETERMINE BELT SIZE:
- Check on the underside of your belt where size is usually printed
- This approach is not valid if size information is not printed on the belt or your belt has been altered before.
BELT SIZE CHART REFERENCES
BY WAIST LENGTH / APPAREL SIZES
The following matches your ready-to-wear garment sizes with suggested belt sizes. It is important to note that Ready-To-Wear (RTW) sizing varies vastly with garment manufacturers. A more accurate way to determine your belt size, is by measuring waist girth or referring to belts you already own.
The following is a generic instructions in assisting you in picking the correct shoe size. Please also scroll down further to review sizing instructions for specific shoe brands.
UK / US
|40||6-6.5 / 7||251|
|41||7 / 8||257|
|42||8 / 9||262|
|43||9 / 10||267|
|44||10 / 11||279|
|45||11 / 12||
MEASURING YOUR FOOT LENGTH
Measure lenght of your foot by placing a ruler flat on the floor, straight alongside the inside of your foot from your heal to your toes.
Place an object with a flat edge straight across your toes with the edge touching the tip of your longest toe. Take the measurement (in millimeters) from the ruler where the flat edge crosses (see image above). This is your foot length measurement.
We recommend taking measurements of both feet as your left and right feet length may vary.
SELECTING A SHOE SIZEIf your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, select the larger size.
You may find one foot is longer than the other, this is quite normal, please use the larger size when making your shoe size selection.
72 SMALLDIVE LEATHER COLOR SWATCH
PEBBLED TOP GRAIN LEATHER
BUFFED TOP GRAIN LEATHER (SMOOTH TEXTURE)
(Not available for bespoke handbags)